Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Welcome to your first day of High School!

You're in Room E202 
Mrs. West's Humanities Class

Please find your seat in the room. Please write your name on the 3x5 card on your desk in big letters. Please write the name you'd like to go by! 

Today I will: 

  • get to know my new English teacher and classmates
  • learn about the Humanities program
  • understand what is expected of me and what I can expect of my teacher
  • gain an understanding of Honors versus College Prep
Please Take out: 
A Pen or Pencil

Today's Agenda:
Introductions and Roll Call
Classroom Introduction
Honors Vs. College Prep

Homework:
1. Honors explanation and parent signature
2. Buy required supplies for Humanities (see syllabus)
3. Please have your parents complete the Parent Contact Form

Let's Get Started!

Click here to view our classroom expectations